| General Information|
|| ||Viettonkin JSC (View company's jobs)|
|| ||Senior Business Development
, Accounting / Finance
|| ||Full Time / Regular|
|| ||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|| ||April 1|
|Visa Sponsorship|| ||N/A|
|| ||College(2 year)|
|| ||Between 3-5 years|
| Special Requirements|
|- Prospect, approach, maintain relationships with target and potential clients who are foreign investors/ expats/ managers of large Indonesian companies and corporations
- Fulfill their demands or create the demands at their interests and business growth. Turn these relationships into successful clients
- Play a strategic leader’s role in the setting up of a core business team in Jakarta office
- Join/perform research, analysis, and assessment of market trends, clients’ demands, and competitors’ scenario in the scope of Indonesia.
- Developing, updating, and deploying the Company’s Marketing plan and Strategic Business Development plans
- Define business opportunities and/or challenges so that the Company’s commercial resources can be effectively mobilized over successful marketing initiatives or countermeasures
- If assigned, represent the Company in communicating with the investing communities (Owners, Stake-holders, Directors), and membershiping of the business associations.
- Leads generation, proactively deploy or source foreign partners who are potentially or currently having demands relevant to our services.
- Coordinating and supervising role in leads generation/ leads closing/ client bidding, and if assigned, after-sales follow-up
- Maintain the target-fulfilling billing KPI, through which ensure sustainable growth of the Company’s business.
- Other tasks assigned by the line supervisor
- Utilizing cross-selling activities to sell services