Opportunities exist in a variety of settings, with a multitude of employers from large private groups to independent surgeries.
Locations include all areas of the UK, from the South East to the North of Scotland.
Most practices are open seven days a week and can incorporate a Walk in Centre, providing high quality care to both registered and unregistered patients.
Working with a team of Receptionists, Administrator, HCA’s, Nurses and Doctors you will be expected to lead by example and work well in a team.
On average you will be doing eight clinical sessions and sometimes one paid practice/personal development session. Weekend working is also essential, however, this is normally on a Rota basis.
Salary will be dependent on experience. Salaries range from £55,412 to £83,617 for salaried GPs
Interviews are available on Skype or face to face.
It is essential you have the following:
• Qualified Doctor and eligible for the GP register. Please see http://www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/register/gp_register.asp
• IELTS 7.5 in all areas, essential for registration
• 6 months’ relevant experience
• GMC registration or eligible to register with the GMC
• Employer sponsored visas are available
Please send your CV at CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW mentioning reference UK-02
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822